Thursday, June 12, 2008

Baby Rylan

Well, Ali finally convinced me to do this!

As you all know, baby Rylan is on the way. My estimated due date is 10/12/08.

At the ultrasound, Rylan chose to keep his OR her legs closed and feet crossed.

I'll start by saying, do not be concerned just prayerful.

This past Tuesday, I made a trip to the doctor's office. I was checked for pre-term labor. Praise the Lord, I do NOT have it!!! I did not think I did, but because of the pressure I was having they checked. I am not having regular or unusual contractions. Other tests were run, and all were negative. Rylan's heartbeat is great! Rylan's movement is great! I do have to do the BRAT diet, Bread Rice And Tea, for a few days. Wednesday, I felt really good like nothing bothered me the day before. I feel great today too! My regular appointment is today. Hopefully, I'll find out when the next ultrasound is!

Remeber to thank God today for someone you love!

1 comment:

Ali b said...

YEAH!!!! I am glad you have a blog now!! It is fun!!!